2021-2022 Portal Now Open!
If you have submitted your 2021-2022 FAFSA to Cowley, you are now able to view required documents and messages. Enrollment for the fall 2021 semester is open now! Book an appointment with your advisor now!
Welcome to the Cowley College Online Financial Aid Portal. Here you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid file
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Secure upload of documents to the FA Office from your portal
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept and Decline your financial aid awards
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Complete the Additional Unsubsidized Loan Request Form
Log In Instructions
For first time users, click the "First Time User" tab under the Submit button to activate your account.
To create an account, you must have completed the FAFSA and Cowley must have received it. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 001902, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
Passwords for your portal will need to have the following requirements:
- Upper and Lower case letter
- Special Character (!@#$%*()~)
- Minimum of 9 characters