2020-2021 FINANCIAL AID PORTAL IS NOW OPEN
If Cowley has received your 2020-2021 FAFSA your portal will open in the 2020-2021 award year (located at the top of the screen).
Students are now able to upload documents to the Financial Aid Office through your portal!
Welcome to the Cowley College Online Financial Aid Portal. Here you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid file
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept and Decline your financial aid awards
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Complete the Additional Unsubsidized Loan Request Form
Log In Instructions
For first time users, click the "First Time User" tab under the Submit button to activate your account.
To access the online system, enter your email address and password created in the activation process.
To create an account, you must have completed the FAFSA and Cowley must have received it. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001902, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
Passwords for your portal will need to have the following requirements:
- Upper and Lower case letter
- Special Character (!@#$%*()~)
- Minimum of 9 characters
When logging in to your portal after updates have been performed, you will be required to update your password if it does not meet all of these requirements. If you have any questions, please contact our office by email at email@example.com.